See Yellowstone’s Lower Loop up close and personal with our professionally guided all-day tour!
Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park
- Private Tour Vehicles can seat up to 14 people. Pricing is for 4 people, each additional is $165
Experience a Sunrise in the Tetons
Sunrise is one of the best times to see wildlife and photograph scenic vistas in the Tetons. We will spend the morning quickstepping to find moose, bison, bears, and elk as they forage for breakfast, all while the rising sun washes the Tetons in the early morning alpenglow.
After we pick you up, we will quickly stop at our favorite deli to grab breakfast and warm beverages. From there, we will introduce you to the 24,000+ acre National Elk Refuge before entering Grand Teton Nation Park.
The first stop in the Park will be Mormon Row, a pastoral scene first settled by Mormon homesteaders in the late 1800s for its fertile soil, shelter from the winds, and close access to the Gros Ventre River. Next, we will drive down several primitive roads searching for moose, grizzly, and black bears, from inside the vehicle or at a distance (a minimum of 100 yards).
We will also make an unforgettable stop at Oxbow Bend, a slow-moving tributary of the Snake River, to capture a few Instagram-quality photos of Mt. Moran and its reflection in the lazy arm of the Snake River.
Afterward, we will visit Coulter Bay Marina, the historic Jackson Lake, and Signal Mountain Lodges and take a short drive to the summit of Signal Mountain – classic black bear and elk country. More so in the spring and early fall to scope out the mesmerizing view of the Snake River and Jackson Valley. Following a couple of quick visits to String Lake and Jenny Lake, you will wonder where all the time has gone on this whirlwind tour of the Tetons or what the locals call The Teats.
Pick-up Times & Locations
(May through October)
We offer convenient pick-up services for our tours, collecting guests from hotels, Airbnbs, VRBOs, or a location of mutual convenience. Our tour start times are thoughtfully adjusted with the seasons, accounting for daylight variations and wildlife migrations.
Please allow our guides a grace period of 5-10 minutes for arrival, as seasonal road projects and wildlife migrations can influence travel times.
Approximate pick-up times:
- 6:30 AM – Jackson, Amangani & Spring Creek Ranch locations
- 7:00 AM – The Aspens, Teton Village & Wilson locations
- 7:30 AM – Moran, Buffalo Valley, Jackson Lake Lodge, Colter Bay Marina
If you prefer a pick-up location not listed, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Pick up at your hotel, Airbnb or VRBO
- Professional guide (15% guide gratuity is NOT included)
- Sunrise private tour of Grand Teton National Park
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks, bottled water, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Use of our professional quality Vortex™ spotting scopes & binoculars
- Transportation in a spacious Chevy Suburban or Ford Transit Van
- National Park entry fees (Click here to purchase)
- Optional guide gratuity (15% recommended)