See Yellowstone’s Lower Loop up close and personal with our professionally guided all-day tour!
Sunrise Tour of Grand Teton National Park
- Private Tour Vehicles can seat up to 8 people. Pricing is for 4 people, each additional is $165
Experience the Sunrise in the Grand Tetons
Sunrise is one of the best times to see wildlife and photograph scenic vistas in the Tetons. We will spend the morning quickstepping to find moose, bison, bears, and elk as they forage for breakfast, all while the rising sun washes the Tetons in the early morning alpenglow.
After we pick you up, we will make a quick stop at our favorite deli to grab breakfast and warm beverages. From there, we will introduce you to the 24,000+ acre National Elk Refuge before entering Grand Teton Nation Park.
The first stop in the Park will be Mormon Row, a pastoral scene first settled by Mormon homesteaders in the late 1800s for its fertile soil, shelter from the winds, and close access to the Gros Ventre River. Next, we will drive down several primitive roads searching for moose, grizzly, and black bears, from inside the vehicle or at a distance (a minimum of 100 yards), of course.
We will also make an unforgettable stop at Oxbow Bend, a slow-moving tributary of the Snake River, to capture a few Instagram quality photos of Mt. Moran and its reflection in the lazy arm of the Snake River.
Afterward, we will visit Coulter Bay Marina, the historic Jackson Lake, and Signal Mountain Lodges, in addition to taking a short drive to the summit of Signal Mountain – classic black bear and elk country. More so in the spring and early fall to scope out the mesmerizing view of the Snake River and Jackson Valley. Following a couple of quick visits to String Lake and Jenny Lake, you will wonder where all the time has gone on this whirlwind tour of the Tetons or what the locals call The Teats.
• Tour Length: 5-6 hours
• Start Time: 6:30 AM or 7:00 AM (start times are adjusted seasonally based upon sunrise and sunset)
• Price: $900 (for up to four (4) guests. $165 for each additional guest)
• Add On Option: Scenic cruise of Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park (available early June to early September)
• Size: Maximum of 8 people per vehicle. Call to discuss options for larger groups.
• Professional guide (standard 10%-15% guide gratuity is NOT included)
• Sunrise tour of Grand Teton National Park
• PPE (Cloth face mask, hand sanitizer, water bottle, and sunscreen)
• Light snacks, water, and warm non-alcoholic beverages
• Use of spotting scopes and binoculars to see wildlife at a safe distance
• Transportation in a spacious Chevy Suburban or Ford Transit Van (cell and Wi-Fi service limited)