See Yellowstone’s Lower Loop up close and personal with our professionally guided all-day tour!
Two-Day Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks Tour
- Private Tour Vehicles can seat up to 8 people. Pricing is for 4 people, each additional is $325
Explore Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks
This two-day private tour lets you see the significant wildlife, scenic landscapes, and cultural sites in Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks. Wildlife encountered may include bald eagles, black and grizzly bears, bison, bighorn sheep, coyotes, osprey, pronghorns, and wolves.
DAY ONE: YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK: 12-13 hours
After departing Jackson, we will transit through Grand Teton National Park and the John D. Rockefeller Jr. Memorial Parkway while making our way to Yellowstone. We will make several stops along the way to take photos, admire wildlife, and take advantage of the Flagg Ranch restrooms. Using bathrooms with running water is how we roll.
We will then enter Yellowstone through the South Entrance just a little before 9 AM. From there, we will continue driving north to West Thumb Geyser Basin before making a short pitstop at the famous Lake Yellowstone Hotel. From the hotel, we will continue traveling north to admire the Mud Volcano, Hayden Valley, and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone before taking a lunch break at Canyon Village Visitor Center. Continuing west from Canyon, we will explore Fountain Paint Pots, Excelsior Geyser Crater, and Grand Prismatic Hot Spring.
We will cap the day with a visit to the Old Faithful Inn (the largest log-cabin-style structure on Earth) and see Old Faithful Geyser gush in all her glory. The drive from Old Faith back to Jackson is approximately 2.5-3 hours
DAY TWO: GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK: 8-9 hours – The Tetons
This tour allows you to see the significant wildlife, scenic vistas, and cultural sites of Grand Teton National Park in one day (approximately 8–9 hours). You will have a chance to see moose near Mormon Row, visit the Pierce Cunningham Cabin (the site of an old-fashioned western shootout), Mt. Moran, Colter Bay Marina, Signal Mountain, Jenny, and Jackson Lakes, and a couple of our secret spots along the way.
• Tour Length: 12-13 hours for YNP and 8-9 hours for GTNP
• Start Time: 6:30 AM or 7:00 AM (Start times are adjusted seasonally based upon sunrise and sunset)
• Price: $2695 (for up to four (4) guests.) $325 for each additional guest
• Size: Maximum of 8 people per vehicle. Call to discuss options for larger groups.
- Professional guide (2-days)
- All-day tour of Yellowstone National Park’s Grand Loop
- All-day tour of Grand Teton National Park
- National Park entry fee
- PPE (Cloth face mask, hand sanitizer, water bottle, and sunscreen)
- Day 1 (breakfast, lunch, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, and dinner)
- Day 2 (breakfast, lunch, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Use of professional spotting scopes and binoculars to see wildlife from a safe distance
- Transportation in a spacious Chevy Suburban or Ford Transit Van (cell and Wi-Fi service limited)
Optional guide gratuity (10-15% recommended)
It can be cool in the morning in Yellowstone, if not downright cold. Daytime temperatures can soar to a high of 80°F/30°C. Nights are usually crisp, and temperatures often drop below freezing at higher elevations. Thunderstorms are common in the afternoons. It can snow during any month of the year, so be prepared to dress in layers.
What to Bring
We encourage you to bring Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), personal snacks, a good sense of adventure and awe, a camera (with charger or extra batteries), sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, bathing suits, appropriate clothing (long pants, both short- and long-sleeved shirts, and a waterproof and windproof outer layer), binoculars, athletic walking shoes, any prescription medications, and a day pack with enough capacity to carry all the above. We also encourage our guests to bring reusable water bottles to help reduce our environmental impact in the Park.