See Yellowstone’s Lower Loop up close and personal with our professionally guided all-day tour!
Three-Day Yellowstone National Park Tour
- Private Tour Call to Book
Discover Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons
This private tour allows you to see the significant wildlife, scenic vistas, and cultural sites of Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
DAY ONE: YELLOWSTONE LOWER LOOP
This tour allows you to see Yellowstone’s significant wildlife, wild places, and cultural sites. On day one, we will visit the murky and mysterious Mud Volcano area, Hayden Valley, the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Norris Geyser Basin (one of the hottest places on Earth), Obsidian Cliffs, and Mammoth Hot Springs. We will overnight at the historic Chico Hot Springs Resort (Chico), located in Paradise Valley, Montana. The resort is a short and scenic 30-minute drive north of Yellowstone.
DAY TWO: YELLOWSTONE UPPER LOOP
On this tour, we will explore the Lamar Valley (the American Serengeti), Firehole Canyon Drive, Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, the largest hot spring in the world, and an obligatory stop at the world-famous Old Faithful Geyser before returning to Jackson. Wildlife encountered may include black and grizzly bears, bison, bighorn sheep, eagles, elk, moose, mountain goats, osprey, wolves, pronghorn, and coyotes.
DAY THREE: GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK
This tour allows you to see the significant wildlife, scenic vistas, and cultural sites of Grand Teton National Park in one day (approximately 9–10 hours). You will have a chance to see moose near Mormon Row, visit the Pierce Cunningham Cabin (the site of an old-fashioned western shootout), Mt. Moran, Coulter Bay Marina, Signal Mountain, Jenny and Jackson Lakes, the Bar BC Dude Ranch, and a couple of our secret spots along the way. Wildlife you could potentially see include beavers, black bears, grizzlies, bison, coyotes, eagles, elk, mule deer, osprey, and pronghorns.
• Tour Length: 12-13 hours for YNP and 8-9 for GTNP
• Start Time: 6:30 AM or 7:00 AM (Start times are adjusted seasonally based upon sunrise and sunset)
• Price: Call to discuss rates
• Add On Option: Scenic cruise of Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park (Available early June to early September)
• Size: Maximum of 8 people per vehicle. Call to discuss options for larger groups.
- Professional guide (3-days)
- 1-day tour of Grand Teton National Park
- 1-day tour of Yellowstone National Park
- National Park entry fee
- Pick up from your hotel, Airbnb, VRBO, the airport, or a mutually agreeable location
- One-night accommodations at Chico Hot Springs Resort & Day Spa
- PPE (Cloth face mask, hand sanitizer, water bottle, and sunscreen)
- Day 1 (Breakfast, lunch, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks, and dinner)
- Day 2 (Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Day 3 (Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Use of professional spotting scopes and binoculars to see wildlife from a safe distance
- Transportation in a spacious Chevy Suburban or Ford Transit Van (cell and Wi-Fi service limited)
Optional guide gratuity (10-15% recommended)
It can be cool in the morning in Yellowstone, if not downright cold. Daytime temperatures can soar to a high of 80°F/30°C. Nights are usually crisp, and temperatures often drop below freezing at higher elevations. Thunderstorms are common in the afternoons. It can snow during any month of the year, so be prepared to dress in layers.
What to Bring
We encourage you to bring Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), personal snacks, a good sense of adventure and awe, a camera (with charger or extra batteries), sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, bathing suits, appropriate clothing (long pants, both short- and long-sleeved shirts, and a waterproof and windproof outer layer), binoculars, athletic walking shoes, any prescription medications, and a day pack with enough capacity to carry all the above. We also encourage our guests to bring reusable water bottles to help reduce our environmental impact in the Park.