- Best Seller
See Yellowstone’s Lower Loop up close and personal with our professionally guided all-day tour!
This tour allows you to see the significant wildlife, scenic vistas, and cultural sites of Grand Teton National Park in one day. During this tour, you will have a chance to see moose near Mormon Row, visit the Pierce Cunningham Cabin (the site of an old-fashioned western shootout), Mt. Moran’s reflection in Oxbow Bend, the historic Jackson Lake Lodge, Coulter Bay Marina, Signal Mountain, Jenny, Jackson, and Leigh Lakes, and the Bar BC Dude Ranch before returning to Jackson, Wyoming. Wildlife you could potentially see include beavers, black bears, grizzly bears, bison, coyotes, eagles, elk, mule deer, osprey, and pronghorns.
If you only have one day to explore the Tetons, this all-day excursion is the tour to take. You will visit rustic homesteader cabins to thriving herds of pronghorns and bison near Elk Flats Ranch to the breathtaking lakes, waterfalls, and jagged peaks of the Teton Mountain Range. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself bathed in a deep sense of awe after this whirlwind tour. You will also get back in time to enjoy Jackson’s nightlife activities.
• Tour Length: 8-9 hours
• Start Time: 6:30 AM or 7:00 AM (start times are adjusted seasonally based upon sunrise and sunset)
• Price: $1,295 (for up to four (4) guests. $200 for each additional guest)
• Add-On Option: Scenic cruise of Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park (Available early June to early September)
• Size: Maximum of 8 people per vehicle. Call to discuss options for larger groups.
• Professional guide
• All-day tour of Grand Teton National Park (8-9 hours)
• PPE (Cloth face mask, hand sanitizer, water bottle, and sunscreen)
• Light breakfast, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Use of professional spotting scope and binoculars to see wildlife from a safe distance
• Transportation in a spacious Chevy Suburban or Ford Transit Van (cell and Wi-Fi service limited)
Optional guide gratuity (10-15% recommended)
It can be cool in the morning in Yellowstone, if not downright cold. Daytime temperatures can soar to a high of 80°F/30°C. Nights are usually crisp, and temperatures often drop below freezing at higher elevations. Thunderstorms are common in the afternoons. It can snow during any month of the year, so be prepared to dress in layers.
A good sense of adventure and awe, personal snacks, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), a camera (with charger or extra batteries), sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, layered clothing (long pants, short- and long-sleeved shirts (no cotton), and a waterproof and windproof outer shell), binoculars, sturdy shoes, prescription medications, and a day pack with enough capacity to carry all the above. We also encourage our guests to bring reusable water bottles to help reduce our environmental impact in the Park. Last but not least, please be sure to pack your patience. #BisonJams