Discover the Tetons’ fabled wildlife, scenery, and cultural history with an unforgettable, full-day, professionally guided tour!
All-Day Yellowstone National Park Tour
- All Day Private Tour Vehicles can seat up to 8 people. Pricing is for 4 people, each additional is $200
Day Tour of Yellowstone National Park
This tour allows you to see the significant wildlife, geothermal, and cultural sites of Yellowstone’s Lower Loop in one day (12-13 hours). During this whistle-stop tour, you will have a chance to take several short hikes to the Mud Volcano, Artist Point, and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, Grand Prismatic Hot Spring, the largest hot spring in the world, and the world-famous Old Faithful Geyser before returning to Jackson, Wyoming. Wildlife encountered may include black bears, grizzly bears, bison, coyotes, eagles, osprey, pronghorn, and wolves.
If you only have one day to visit Yellowstone, this one-day, 280+ mile tour of Yellowstone’s Lower Loop is the tour to take. After departing Jackson, we will transit through Grand Teton National Park and the John D. Rockefeller Jr. Memorial Parkway while making our way to Yellowstone. We will make several stops along the way to take photos, admire wildlife, and take advantage of the Flagg Ranch restrooms. Using bathrooms with running water is how we roll.
We will then enter Yellowstone through the South Entrance just a little before 9 AM. From there, we will continue driving north to West Thumb Geyser Basin before making a short pitstop at the famous Lake Yellowstone Hotel. From the hotel, we will continue traveling north to admire the Mud Volcano, Hayden Valley, and the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone before taking a lunch break at Canyon Village Visitor Center.
Continuing west from Canyon, we will explore Fountain Paint Pots, Excelsior Geyser Crater, and Grand Prismatic Hot Spring. We will cap the day with a visit to the Old Faithful Inn (the largest log-cabin-style structure on Earth) and see Old Faithful Geyser gush in all her glory. The drive from Old Faith back to Jackson is approximately 2.5-3 hours.
- Tour Length: 12-13 hours
- Start Time: 6:30 AM or 7:00 AM (Start times adjusted seasonally)
- Price: $1,495 (for up to four (4) guests. $200 for each additional guest)
- Add On Option: Scenic cruise of Jenny Lake in Grand Teton National Park (Available early June to early September)
- Size: Maximum of 8 people per vehicle. Call to discuss options for larger groups.
It can be cool in the morning in Yellowstone, if not downright cold. Daytime temperatures can soar to a high of 80°F/27°C. Nights are usually chilly, and temperatures often drop below freezing at higher elevations. Thunderstorms are common in the afternoons. It can snow during any month of the year, so be prepared to dress in layers.
What to Bring
A good sense of adventure and awe, personal snacks, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), a camera (with charger or extra batteries), sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, layered clothing (long pants, short- and long-sleeved shirts (no cotton), and a waterproof and windproof outer shell), binoculars, sturdy shoes, prescription medications, and a day pack with enough capacity to carry all the above. We also encourage our guests to bring reusable water bottles to help reduce our environmental impact in the Park. Last but not least, please be sure to pack your patience. #BisonJams
• Professional guide (standard 10%-15% guide gratuity is NOT included)
• All-day private tour of Yellowstone National Park
• PPE (Cloth face mask, hand sanitizer, water bottle, and sunscreen)
• Light snacks, water, and warm non-alcoholic beverages
• Use of spotting scopes and binoculars to see wildlife at a safe distance
• Transportation in a spacious Chevy Suburban or Ford Transit Van (cell and Wi-Fi service limited)
Exclusions: Optional guide gratuity (10-15% recommended)